Asterisk Call Recording
A dedicated Digium|Asterisk Software Partner, OrecX Asterisk Call Recording provides Asterisk users with an open-source based suite of recording and quality monitoring applications, which installs in just 30 minutes, costs half as much as proprietary recording applications, and no maintenance is required. The software just works.
Oreka Asterisk Call Recording is typically useful in high density Asterisk application where it’s best to offload recording to a separate system and make 100% sure that recording cannot impact the performance or reliability of core switching capabilities.
Oreka GPL (free open source software)
- Record VoIP SIP sessions by passively listening to network packets. Both sides of a conversation are mixed together and each call is logged as a separate audio file.
- Oreka GPL call recording software can record all Asterisk voice calls using free codecs such as G.711, iLBC, GSM or G.722 and using either SIP or IAX2 signalling.
Oreka TR (Total Recording software)
- Oreka TR is the commercial version based on Oreka GPL and offers the following enhancements:
- Support for G.729 recording
- Deep integration with IndoSoft’s Q-Suite Asterisk-based call center software
- Deep integration with Loway’s QueueMetrics
- Live Monitoring
- Feature rich user portal with fine-grained access control, audit trail and multi-tenancy capabilities
Oreka Asterisk Call Recording allows clients to search, find and categorize recordings based on time or date of call, incoming phone number, outgoing phone number or other customer requirements. Oreka runs on either Linux or Windows operating systems and integrates with any phone system.
“We have selected OrecX for digital recording and real-time monitoring for both our inbound and outbound VoIP calls from our Asterisk PBX and VICIDIAL dialer.
“The software scales well, allowing it to handle our virtual 1000-seat call center. The audio quality is perfect, limited only by the quality of the call itself. By virtue of listening to the IP packets from outside of the PBX, OrecX/Oreka is compatible with almost any VoIP switch.
“Best of all, the developers are top notch and great to work with. Highly recommended.”
— OrecX customer
Download our Asterisk Call Recording Product Brief