Oreka TR (Total Recording) provides BroadSoft switch business VoIP providers with a highly affordable (half the price of proprietary solutions), open, maintenance-free call recording solution they can resell to their customers. This allows them to reach into new markets, expand their solutions portfolio and create a new revenue stream.
The Oreka TR software ( SIPREC compliant ) is compliance tested and approved for Broadworks SIPREC R17 SP4 and above. We also support Lawful Intercept in all releases.
Support for the SIPREC recording protocol offers easier call recording deployment, concurrent call capture, and auto-provisioning of customer interaction data.
OrecX with SIPREC Standard:
Reasons BroadSoft service providers choose OrecX with SIPREC for call recording:
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) – OrecX passively monitors the network traffic, reducing hardware deployment and management overhead.
- Higher ARPU – OrecX is a low-cost, high recurring revenue product for the service providers when sold to customer as a value added service.
- Regulatory Compliance – OrecX provides service providers with the tools to comply with existing and developing regulations.
- Extend Portfolios – allows service providers to extend their portfolio into new vertical markets.
- Fault-tolerant – can be implemented in a resilient/redundant configuration.
- Flexible, Global Platform – OrecX is available globally on a flexible, scalable platform providing service providers worldwide with new product offerings.
- Minimal Network Disruption or Changes – Due to the extensible OrecX platform, the service acts as a module of the VoIP switch. Re-routing of traffic through recording servers requires a minimal amount of software configuration.
- Minimal Customer Turn-Up Time – New tenants are easily managed through the service provider administration interface.
BroadSoft Product Brief
Download OrecX BroadSoft product brief