Metaswitch Call Recording
Oreka TR (Total Recording) provides Metaswitch business VoIP/communications service providers with a highly affordable (half the price of proprietary solutions), open, maintenance-free call recording solution they can resell to their customers. This allows Metaswitch service providers to reach into new markets, expand their solutions portfolio and create a new revenue stream.
OrecX Metaswitch supports both SIPREC and port mirroring architectures.
Metaswitch Networks – OrecX SIPREC:
- IETF standard
- Extension to SIP
- Gaining popularity very quickly
- OrecX supports Metaswitch Networks SIPREC with initial release
- Only recordable subscriber traffic is sent to recorder
- Richer metadata (user and group auto-provisioning)
- More reliable (could detect and report if the recorder is down)
- Can be fully virtualized
- 300 concurrent calls on a basic quad-core server (no load balancer required)
- Scalable (N*quad-core per N*300 concurrent calls)
Metaswitch – OrecX SIPREC (Active Recording)
Metaswitch – OrecX SIPREC (Active Recording) with High Availability
Metaswitch – OrecX Basic Set-up
Reasons Metaswitch service providers choose OrecX for call recording:
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) – OrecX passively monitors the network traffic, reducing hardware deployment and management overhead.
- Higher ARPU – OrecX is a low-cost, high recurring revenue product for the service providers when sold to customer as a value added service.
- Regulatory Compliance – OrecX provides service providers with the tools to comply with existing and developing regulations.
- Extend Portfolios – allows service providers to extend their portfolio into new vertical markets.
- Fault-tolerant – can be implemented in a resilient/redundant configuration.
- Flexible, Global Platform – OrecX is available globally on a flexible, scalable platform providing service providers worldwide with new product offerings.
- Minimal Network Disruption or Changes – Due to the extensible OrecX platform, the service acts as a module of the VoIP switch. Re-routing of traffic through recording servers requires a minimal amount of software configuration.
- Minimal Customer Turn-Up Time – New tenants are easily managed through the service provider administration interface.
Metaswitch product brief
Download OrecX Metaswitch product brief
Partners Enhance Metaswitch Solutions for Network Operators
OrecX Helps VoIP Providers Differentiate
Broadvoice Enhances Cloud PBX Service with Hosted Call Recording